WEIRD DREAM



Yesterday I was looking at the pictures of two of the triplets born two or three weeks ago on an island in Fiji.
Mother gave birth to one on the way to the health centre and had the other two at the health centre but she lost one of the three....I was getting all gooey at the picture of the two babies and wondering even more what my baby would look like...mmmm I was reading in my pregnancy book that at this stage of my pregnancy I will have a fascination for my baby and day dream about him and also have weird dreams...Weird yes indeed!!! I don't know what connected the baby pictures and story with chickens but my dream was out of this world. I dreamt that I was giving birth but doing so like a chicken laying eggs....laughable really! I was laying three eggs and i lost one because it fell on the floor and cracked and I was soooo sad.... I didn't even wake up afterward, I just was sad that the last egg fell on the floor and the baby died. There was an actual baby in the egg. I mean, what happened there?? Needless to say, I have had really weird dreams this week...but his one I remembered. You'd ask the question, what is the world coming to but I ask what in the heck is my brain conjuring up?

Have an ice kinda day!
Nesi

No comments: