So Many Changes

There have been so many things that have happend since my last blog ages ago. I spent a year at home learning the challenges and joys of motherhood and it is' still on going. And so this year, my husband and I after much prayer and thought decide that I go back to work at least three days a week and Emmanuel would go into day care. The only problem was is that we couldn't afford to put him into day care, so we prayed for financila support only to put our son into day care so that i could go back to work. Now given that we're missionaries, praying is always that first thing you do....God answered our prayers by provided my cousin's wife to look after our son for free three days a week and hense i am enjoying the serenity of having peaceful mornings. Taking my time getting ready for work and just doing things at a peaceful rate....


We've enjoyed Emmanuel as a mellow baby and now we're having to adjust to him being an assertive todler, quite determined little chap, bless him. He literally walks around our home with his plastic blue chair looking for things or places to reach. And does he have a high pitched scream if he is denied of his blue chair. So the adjustment for Api and I is to take it as it comes, and try to provide solutions to what we see as a problem but you see Emmanuel sees it as an adventure. It also tests us as a couple in terms of boundaries and what we diiferently see as potential danger for Emmanuel or just fun and games...so we're always having to "discuss" the issue at hand.


We're moving and learning and boy it can be hard if you're not getting the expected results and it can also be fulling when it does come around, well for me it's when I am right about something....ha..ha..

No comments: